Thursday 10 February 2011

PostCards

10/02/11

Today I set myself a target of 6 weeks to try a few ideas out and gain work experience . As a art student I thought that I should be making art 24/7 instead of getting my name out there and experiencing the outside. So after meeting with a local artist today I came up with a plan . 
I collect postcards that have been used/written on as a hobby , which have been sent to people in the uk within the uk and abroad , so my project in now to find the people who live in the house addressed on the back of the postcard and wait for a reply. To back this up I will find the houses locally and take a photograph of their front door which  could be displayed with the image of the front door.
So my first target was to start this blog ! one down 6 to go ......


Amie

No comments:

Post a Comment