Tuesday 22 February 2011

Another productive day

5 postcards cost 3.50 today and i'm going back on Thurs to buy more , its worth it !!!


Today I narrowed down the postcard search to Merseyside , therefore giving me the freedom to create work , example , Photographs and collages as I can't rely on people responding to my letter. I will still be sending a further 12 a week for the next 4 weeks and see what comes out of it . But the next ones will be based in Liverpool and photocopies not the originals!! With my Uni's address if the reciepient wishes to send the postcard back , which would be great !!!

I've also found this blog about Liverpool postcards http://www.peoples-stories.com/story-discussion.php?i=XJKZADCLWT#add_comment

Which I have commented on !!

I have also got in contact with view two gallery in Liverpool to hopefully sell some work there!

No comments:

Post a Comment