Tuesday 15 February 2011

The Letter !


Dear Occupier,

I am a student of fine art studying at Liverpool John Moores University.

I came across this postcard (enclosed) originally sent to your address.

I am currently working on an art project towards an exhibition held in Liverpool and would like to invite you to take part. All I need is your response to this letter via e-mail. With a few lines about if you know of the family that received this postcard?  Or you are the recipient? How it made you feel to receive it?

My actual art work is based on archives and memories. No personal information will be passed on.  It is just between us!

This exhibition will be my Final Degree Show and I would really appreciate any response.

If you are interested in attending to see my final piece I will gladly provide details in response of feedback.

Thank you very much for your time.

A.     Cooper

1 comment:

  1. Very professional, all important information covered in there. Would make me want to reply, and be a part of it if it was one of my lost postcards! xx

    ReplyDelete