Tuesday 1 March 2011

POSTCARDS

Today I received another response from last weeks postcards, I am really pleased how this project is going . I will send out a further 22 letters tomorrow this time I have included LJMU address for people with out access to the internet , which I have found in all 3 responses . Whilst waiting for some more emails/letters,  I will begin the next process of presenting the work after I have researched into archives and collections within art and photography. And start to take photographs of where the postcards are from . I will then evaluate this weeks events on Friday for my assessment on Monday 7th .

2 comments:

  1. This all sounds brilliant Amie, I knew you'd have to be a little bit patient, but you're definately getting results now. Think it's good that you're giving JMLU address, think you'll get a bigger response. Good luck mate, think that all this is a fantastic idea. xxx

    ReplyDelete