Thursday 10 March 2011

It's a big world out there!

Yesterday I put my work up in the CUC gallery in Liverpool. I have put up my collage postcards and a few original postcards that spoke out to me through the images on the front.

I hope I will get some feedback from this , I have learned to get my work out there and how to do so ! I hope more opportunities come from this exhibit .

My next step is to send more postcards out today and tomorrow and photograph the postcards then/now , and contact the local newspapers to see if they would be interested in photographing my work in the CUC and telling the public about posting the postcards , i'm hoping it will get more people to respond!

I have 2 weeks left of my plan so I can experiment with ideas and after that try to evaluate what is going to be best for my degree exhibit !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment